It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Houston's richest couple donates $7.5 million for new HSPVA building. Rich and Nancy Kinder's donation stirred up a lot of talk.
2. Ex-Liberty Kitchen chef returns to The Heights for new neighborhood restaurant. A new restaurant in the former Zelko Bistro location aspires to offer the neighborhood’s best patio — and a lot more.
3. Party with a purpose: Houston's Top Texans Under 30 celebrated at splashy CultureMap Social. The good times rolled in more ways than one at this party.
4. Original Greek Festival celebrates 50th anniversary with fireworks, dancing, 21,000 souvlaki and more. Fall in Houston means that a different festival happens every weekend, and none are more beloved than the Original Greek Festival.
5. Two popular food trucks find new permanent home in north Houston. Cousins Maine Lobster and The Lucky Fig have announced new permanent locations in Spring and Magnolia, respectively.