this week's hot headlines
Here's the red-hot story everyone should be pouncing on in Houston
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Ken Hoffman sheds light on the one story in Houston that everyone should be talking about. The number one basketball team in the country deserves more local attention.
2. Girl Scouts unveil radical new flavor for 2023 cookie season in Houston. They're calling it the sister to Thin Mints.
3. Houston comedian's runaway Netflix hit based in Bayou City returns for one Mo season. Mo debuted last August to rave reviews, scoring a 100-percent critical approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
4. Beloved Houston-area online bakery rises with new brick-and-mortar location. The bakery will serve cakes, pies, cookies, quiches, and more.
5. Iconic Houston Tex-Mex restaurant and Third Ward landmark announces closing date. Fans have until March 31 to make their final visits to the local institution.