this week's hot headlines
Ben Berg's big reveal of upscale new Italian eatery leads week's top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Ben Berg reveals opening date and juicy details on his upscale new Italian eatery. It's a more upscale, European-style concept than his other Italian restaurants.
2. Acclaimed Houston bar bounces into Conroe for highly anticipated 2nd locale. Chango Burgers and frozen cocktails have arrived.
3. Duo behind Burger Joint and Taco Stand set to debut new Heights pizzeria. “Pizza was the missing fast casual piece of the puzzle for me,” chef Matt Pak says.
4. Where to eat on Christmas Day: 20+ Houston restaurants serve up glorious, global feasts. Our Christmas Day dining guide covers everything from breakfast tacos to dim sum.
5. Aaron Bludorn dishes first details on his new Memorial restaurant, plus our visit to Cocody. We get the inside scoop on Bar Bludorn from Aaron Bludorn and its executive chef Alexandra “Allie” Peña.