One of Texas' most beloved dance halls plays host to The Bachelorette next week. Gruene Hall will be featured on the June 15 episode of the popular ABC series (7 p.m., Channel 13).
The Central Texas icon announced its involvement in a recent Facebook post.
"We're excited to share that Gruene Hall will be featured in next week's episode! The episode will feature a special one-on-one date where one lucky suitor will hit the dance floor at Gruene Hall with the newest Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe."
Rumor has it that highlights of the Central Texas episode include kayaking, fireworks and Mariachi music.
In addition to a boot-scooting in New Braunfels, The Bachelorette crew were spotted filming at the Alamo, the River Walk, San Antonio Botanical Gardens and the famous Mi Tierra restaurant in April.
"The episode will feature one special group date and two one-on-one dates amongst the picturesque backdrop of San Antonio, Texas. The remaining lucky suitors will discover San Antonio’s rich culture, historic landmarks and breathtaking landscape all with the newest Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe," the San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau explained in a press release.
In conjunction with the episode, the bureau is offering a special Bachelorette-themed San Antonio getaway that offers visitors an easy, one-step booking process and includes the featured sites:
- Three-night stay at the historic St. Anthony Hotel with breakfast every morning
- Horse-drawn carriage ride to dinner at Mi Tierra’s famous Mariachi Bar
- Behind the scenes, VIP tour of the iconic Alamo
- Dance lessons at Gruene Hall, the oldest dance hall in Texas
- Kayaking along the River Walk’s Mission Reach
- Picnic at the serene San Antonio Botanical Garden
- Three-course dinner at St. Anthony Hotel’s Starlight Terrace prepared by their Executive Chef.
- Viewing of renowned public art display “San Antonio – The Saga” projected upon the façade of San Fernando Cathedral