It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. All eyes are on ABC World News Tonight anchor at upscale Tex-Mex restaurant. Some astute CultureMap readers spotted David Muir dining at Upper Kirby hotspot Armando's.
2. Rice Village ramen shop foodies loved to hate suddenly shutters. Nao Ramen has closed less than a year after it opened.
3. These 13 Instagram accounts celebrate Houston and the best our quirky, crazy, fabulous city has to offer. From food to skyline views and more, these accounts celebrate the best of what makes Houston special.
4. At last! Grand Texas Theme Park set to break ground with five roller coasters planned. Construction is finally slated to begin on Grand Texas' water park, with the amusement park now slated to open in 2020.
5. Super Texan J.J. Watt debuts shirt collection — each is named for an important place in his life. Watt's line currently boasts eight types of shirts — six dress and two polo styles that easily transition from formal to casual.