Editor’s note: Another week has passed by, so it's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Sexy shoe designer Christian Louboutin is headed to Houston with new boutique. French footwear designer Christian Louboutin, known for his sensual red-sole designs, announced plans to open a boutique in The Galleria in fall 2016, sending his legions of Houston fans into a near-frenzy.
2. Houston's Most Eligible Bachelors & Bachelorettes: 10 sizzling singles to heat up your summer. From an oil and gas exec and a baseball player and to a top chef and entrepreneur, 10 hot singles on the Houston dating scene are profiled in this popular feature.
3. Eight glamorous and successful Houston women share their summer vacation plans — and you'll be surprised where they're headed. CultureMap checked in with a number of Houston's female success stories — including KPRC Ch. 2 anchor Dominique Sachse and accessories designer Elaine Turner — and queried them on summer travel plans.
4. Where to eat, J.J. Watt's mystery lady and the joys of summer camp lead the week's top stories. CultureMap recaps the most popular stories of the each week, and last week's edition, which included features on 10 hot restaurants to try for June and recent sightings of Houston Texans superstar J.J. Watt with tennis pro Caroline Wozniacki, continued to be amon the most-read stories.
5. Barbara Bush celebrates 90th birthday with family photo, big party and $17 million gift. The former first lady celebrated a milestone with her family and celebrities at a gala in Maine that added to millions raised for the Barbara Bush Foundation for Family Literacy.