It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Mexico's most-acclaimed chef comes to Houston for one night only pop-up. Readers are excited about the chance to meet celebrity chef Enrique Olvera, who will appear in Houston May 5 at the BIG Pop-Up, benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Houston.
2. Best gowns at the Houston Grand Opera Ball: Carnevale di Venezia theme brings out the masks, too. As one of Houston' few white-tie galas, the Houston Grand Opera Ball always brings out spectacular gowns, and this year did not disappoint.
3. Beloved neighborhood restaurant plans to relocate to new inner loop hotspot. La Vista will move from Briargrove to Lazybrook/Timbergrove, chef-owner Greg Gordon tells CultureMap.
4. It's down to the Final Four in voting for Houston's Best New Restaurant. Voting has been intense as restaurants compete to win the Best New Restaurant title in this year's CultureMap Tastemaker Awards.
5. Delayed but not forgotten: Legendary Texas barbecue joint changes plans for Houston location. At the Houston Barbecue Festival, Louie Mueller owner Wayne Mueller told CultureMap he's looking at the Energy Corridor for a Houston location of his iconic barbecue joint.