this week's hot headlines
Iconic WWII warplane unearthed from 268-foot ice grave's Houston landing leads week's top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Legendary WWII warplane unearthed from 268 feet of ice lands at Houston museum. The restored aircraft will be on view at the museum through Sunday, February 18.
2. Houston expert tips to protect people, pets, plants, pools, and cars from the freeze. These tips will be useful the next time the temps drop.
3. These Houston restaurants have temporarily closed due to the winter storm. Plunging temps and icy roads prompted restaurants across Houston to close on Tuesday.
4. Common Bond claims familiar Tanglewood space for 5th bistro location. The former Local Foods space will soon have a new occupant.
5. Where to eat in Houston right now: 6 best new Tex-Mex and Mexican restaurants — from classic to creative. Fans of creative Mexican cuisine should make the drive to Spring.