• Name: Angela Lipsey
• Occupation: Medical devices sales representative
• Age: n/a
• Height: 5’9”
• Zodiac sign: Pisces
Lipsey, born in Houston, moved to the midwest for a time before returning home to attend the University of Houston. A philanthropist at heart, she, along with a friend, recently started a non-profit, Enslaved No More, committed to stopping child trafficking.
• Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in having the initial chemistry it takes to develop "love." I'm not sure "love at first sight" exists outside of "agape love." To me, love is more about actions. The feelings obviously have to be present, but it takes time to develop a true love acumen.
• What's your most treasured possession and why? That would have to be my Italian greyhound, Bella. She has a way of always making me happy, and she reminds me not to take life too seriously. She's been my sweet angel for 13 years.
• What's your greatest achievement? That's a tough question as I believe my life is a series of small achievements leading to greater ones. Coming from extremely humble beginnings, as I have, being an independent accomplished business owner and philanthropist have been great achievements. Remaining humble in success and without bitterness in defeat are true accomplishments.
• Ideal mate: My ideal guy is one that's, first and foremost, my best friend. I truly admire a successful, spiritual man of valor with integrity, gregariousness, generosity and the ability to handle any given situation. Of course, being tall and handsome is a true bonus.