It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Former Houston TV anchor enjoys the good life overseas, but there's one thing he misses. After a strong third place finish in last week's rankings of CultureMap's top stories, Ken Hoffman's column about former Channel 13 anchor Bob Boudreaux's new life in Prague takes the top spot. Who knew Houstonians missed him so much?
2. Country singer's gigantic dining and concert venue heads to downtown Houston. The Rustic, a massive venture that unites Dallas-based restaurant group FreeRange Concepts with Texas country superstar Pat Green, will open near the George R. Brown Convention Center next summer.
3. Katy first in Texas to land McDonald's of the future: Touch screen orders, living room atmosphere. Ken Hoffman heads west to check out the first McDonald's in Texas to offer the company's new look and feel.
4. 9 insanely over-the-top burgers that will blow your mind. From burger-chan to Ritual, we round up nine beefy masterpieces every burger-obsessed diner should check out.
5. 'Skybreaking' offers virtual reality view of new downtown Houston tower. When it comes to introducing downtown's newest skyscraper, traditional renderings and models just won't do.