Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Ken Hoffman calls a strike on Fox Sports' coverage of the Houston Astros. From confusion about whether Henry VIII was beheaded (he wasn't) to not knowing Tony Sipp from Tony Kemp, Fox's announcers made a lot of mistakes during their call of the Astros Yankees game.
2. Third Ward's Sunday funday favorite prepares to shutter for a new spot from the owners of Turkey Leg Hut. Details are light, but the possibility of a new bar from TLH's Lynn and Nakia Price should ease the sting of Bar 5015's closing.
3. Innovative Montrose Indian restaurant survives after facing imminent shutter. Indika will live on, because its owner couldn't obtain the permits necessary to rebrand it.
4. Dallas-based arcade and cider paradise pops open massive new EaDo location. Bishop Cidercade will feature 300 games and 40 draft ciders when it opens later this year.
5. 13 things to know in Houston food right now: Openings, closings, and coming attractions. Catch up on all the latest dining dish with this handy roundup.