Let's look back at this week's most popular stories on CultureMap:
1. 'Homegrown' burger chain closes both Houston locations. Jerry Built Homegrown Burgers had many appealing aspects, but both locations suddenly closed this week.
2. Here are 18 totally free things to do in Houston this summer. Our suggestions including touring a local brewery, exploring the underground cistern, and touring the Port of Houston.
3. 9 best new happy hour deals in Houston let you drink and eat well on the cheap. Use this handy guide to score deals like $1 oysters at Star Fish, half-off cocktails at Worcester's Annex, and $8 bar bites at Le Colonial.
4. First lady of rock 'n' roll aims for Congress; the Trivago Guy's Houston connection. Ken Hoffman talks to former KLOL deejay Dayna Steele about her run for Congress.
5. Popular Memorial restaurant plans second location in hot mixed-use development. In this CultureMap exclusive, Jonathan's the Rub chef-owner Jonathan Levine shares his plans to open a second location.