Red Room Underground presents Darkside Metal Madness Cancer Benefit
The 4th Annual Darkside Metal Madness Cancer Benefit will benefit The Life Support Project, an organization that was established in honor of Misty Kelly's father, who died with epithelioid hemangioendothelioma.
- Burning Winter (Houston)
- Fulcrum Lake (San Antonio)
- Sons of Blackwater (Houston)
- CAIN Resurrection (New Orleans)
- Beyond Oblivion (Houston)
- Black Standard (Houston)
- SHADOW COUNCIL (Houston) and many more.
The Life Support Project provides options, resources, financial assistance and a shoulder for patients during their fight for their life when the mind, body and spirit wants to give in.