Market Street presents Spring Concert Series
Market Street will present a spring concert series, featuring artists in country, rock, acoustic guitar, and more.
Market Street’s Central Park will be the scene of the eight-week concert series, allowing music fans to enjoy performers from the shady patios of Jasper’s, Crú –Wine Bar, Tommy Bahama Tropical Café, Uni Sushi, 1252 Tapas Bar, or any of Market Street’s signature restaurants.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2017 Spring Concert Series features the following music line-up:
- April 20: Beatles and favorites sounds of the '60s from The Fab 5
- April 27: Popular hits from cover band Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- May 4: Latin and contemporary favorites from Mango Punch
- May 11: The Eagles tribute band Already Gone
- May 18: Texas Country tunes from Junior Gordon
- May 25: Acoustic guitar sounds by Zach Person
- June 1: Country and rock favorites by Rat Ranch
- June 8: Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone from David Caceres Quintet (during H-E-B Wine Walk at Market Street)