Fresh Off The Rail Fashion Week
Fresh Off The Rail is a five-day streetwear fashion week celebrating the convergence of culture, creativity, innovation in the heart of downtown Houston.
Many Southern streetwear designers, ready-to-wear, and emerging brands will share their art and vision with the city of Houston. The Fashion Week includes runway shows, live creative sessions, presentations and musical performances. With 20 shows and thousands of visitors expected, Fresh Off The Rail Fashion Week is a platform for emerging designers in the street-wear and street style market.
FOTR will donate proceeds from the festival to the City of Houston’s homeless initiative Meaningful Change.
The event will be held at the following venues:
- October 16: Central Square (FOTR Presentations)
- October 16-17: Ensemble Theatre (designer incubator) - two shows each day
- October 17: FOTR Gallery
- October 18: Texas Southern University
- October 19: LEVEL (405 Main)
- October 20: Central Square