Children’s Museum of Houston presents 8-bit Challenge
The Children’s Museum of Houston makes a retro throwback to activities celebrating the third generation of computer and video games commonly known as 8-bit technology. 8-bit seasoned-pros and gaming newbies are guaranteed to have blast experiencing the technology that became a game changer. Participants can also win a mystery grand prize box by completing the stations and collecting stamps.
- Creepin’ me out mask: Stack up a good time with a pixel Minecraft creeper mask at Junktion.
- Bloxels: Design and animate your own 8-bit video game hero at Science Station.
- Decoding Drawing: Complete three drawings by decoding the instructions at Coding Hangout
- MotionMagix: Move, leap and stomp to pop the most orbs at Power Play Mezzanine.
- Makey Makey Arcade: Power up for an arcade game controller at Inventor’s Workshop.
- 1980s Arcade Games: Play Pacman, Asteroids, Space Invaders, Frogger, and Donkey Kong