AIA Houston presents 2016 Annual Home Tour Houses and Architects
Nine architect-designed houses selected by a jury of industry experts to represent the finest in new residential architecture will be featured in the two-day 2016 Annual AIA Houston Home Tour.
All of the homes on the tour are located within the Houston metropolitan area, designed by an AIA architect, and completed within the last five years. The criteria used to select homes for the tour include design excellence, quality and craftsmanship, innovative design solutions and use of materials, and sustainability of design.
The featured houses and architects include (all square footages are approximate):
- Merrick House, 3615 Merrick, Houston, TX 77025 - 4,037 square feet, studioMET
- Hammer Residence, 2304 Goldsmith Street, Houston, TX 77030 - 3,475 square feet, m + a architecture studio
- Oberlin, 4153 Oberlin, Houston, TX 77005 - 3,400 square feet, Natalye Appel + Associates Architects
- Pavilion Haus, 1914 Ebony, Houston, TX 77018 - 2,500 square feet, studioMET
- Marmo-Vaikhman House, 705 Merrill, Houston, TX 77009 - 5,700 square feet, McIntyre+Robinowitz Architects
- Winslow House | Perched, 517 Winslow Lane, Bellaire, TX 77401 - 3,200 square feet, JT ARC STUDIO
- West Eleventh Place Residence, 5 W. 11th Place, Houston, TX 77005 - 4,504 square feet, Dillon Kyle Architects
- The Wroxton, 2332 Wroxton Rd., Houston, TX 77005 - 4,950 square feet, MaRs