This Week's Hot Headlines
It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Houston's 9 best neighborhood restaurants make us feel right at home. The CultureMap Tastemaker Awards Neighborhood Restaurant of the Year finalists consist of establishments that cater to diners' needs for everyday comfort and sustenance.
2. Wines at three top Houston restaurants have been slashed to 50 percent off. The Vallone Restaurant Group (Tony's, Ciao Bello, and Vallone's) hopes to attract new diners and reward loyal customers with the promotion, which runs through the end of April.
3. Where to Eat Now: 9 new restaurants for March offer exciting dining options. Two new restaurants in the Heights — Field & Tides and Presidio — lead this month's list of new restaurants to try.
4. Dancing with the Stars hunk crashes Fifth Harmony's RodeoHouston homecoming debut. Fifth Harmony’s first performance at the Rodeo served as a homecoming for the two Texans in the group, including Houstonian Normani Kordei.
5. Downtown food hall nixes noodles for poke, relocates wine bar, adds bakery kiosk. Conservatory, the downtown food hall and beer garden located beneath Prohibition, has replaced ramen with a new poke and tempura concept called Moku Bar.