Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Houston Cajun favorite takes flight with new fast food restaurant — crawfish included. The owners of BB's Tex-Orleans have developed a new fast food concept that will open later this month.
2. Downtown Houston's Euro-inspired luxury hotel suddenly shutters. The hotel's website says it has permanently closed, but the property owner says it will reopen "in the near future."
3. H-E-B pharmacies in Houston to open COVID-19 vaccine appointments. The San Antonio-based grocer is ready to vaccinate people as soon as it has doses to distribute.
4. Memorial Hermann launches drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinic at NRG Park. The goal of the four-day event is to vaccinate some 13,000 individuals who are 65 years old or older.
5. Country radio legend's Texas horse ranch listed for $8.2 million. The ranch’s “breathtaking vistas ignite the cowboy spirit that resides in each of us,” the listing agent says.