Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. In-N-Out Burger announces opening date of first Houston restaurant. The California-based restaurant's arrival in Stafford and Katy means Houstonians finally can get their fill of Double-Doubles and "Animal-style" fries.
2. Acclaimed Houston chef suddenly departs bustling Washington Avenue restaurant. Ryan Hildebrand doesn't have specific plans for life after FM Kitchen, but don't expect the talented chef to stay out of a restaurant for too long.
3. Houston favorite tamale and taco restaurant announces closing date. The Alamo Tamale location on Navigation Blvd may be closing, but the restaurant's other location in north Houston will remain open.
4. Houston's most creative brewery taps cool space in Sawyer Yards. Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company's new facility features a rooftop bar with a first-rate view of the downtown skyline.
5. Cult-favorite cheesesteaks sauce up new locations in Katy and Memorial. Texadelphia's comeback continues with two more locations that will open next year.