Ronnie Killen's rant and TV anchor's smooth move lead this week's most popular stories
It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1) Ronnie Killen responds to surprising omission from Texas Monthly's top 10 BBQ list.Ronnie Killen introduced his new brisket to the media last week, but the chef had more on his mind.
2) Acclaimed Dallas coffee shop with friendly Australian vibe picks first Houston location.A popular Dallas-based coffee shop has set its sights set on Houston.
3) Former Houston TV anchor enjoys the good life overseas, but there's one thing he misses. Where in the world is former ABC13 anchor Bob Boudreaux? Ken Hoffman fills us in.
4) 8 best new happy hour deals in Houston let you drink and eat well on the cheap. Because it's five o'clock somewhere.
5) Steakhouse to the stars celebrates anniversary with a big blowout bash. B&B Butcher's two-year anniversary bash was a smashing good time.