Navigating New Year's Eve Live: The complete schedule of events
Dec 30, 2011 | 11:52 am
2012 is almost here, and New Year's Eve Live plans to put on the Houston celebration of a lifetime.
The food trucks have been secured, art cars are prepared to parade and bands are ready to perform. A 3D light show followed by fireworks from the roof of the George R. Brown will be icing on the cake of an explosive night. All that's missing is you.
To make the most of your time downtown, go to the New Year's Eve Live website (created by CultureMap development services) from your computer or mobile device and create your own itinerary. Here's the complete schedule:
- 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Ice Skating Rink Open
- 7 p.m. - midnight Family Zone Open
- 7 p.m. - midnight Bud Light Celebration Zone Open
- 7 p.m. - 7:45 p.m. Chameleon (Anheuser-Busch Stage)
- 7:50 p.m. - 8:15 p.m. Baby Jay (Anheuser-Busch Stage)
- 8 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. Illuminated Parade (art cars included)
- 9 p.m. - 10:15 p.m. Chameleon (Anheuser-Busch Stage)
- 9:30 p.m. - 10:15 p.m. Baby Jay (Great Lawn Stage)
- 10:30 p.m. - 11:45 p.m. Delbert McClinton (Great Lawn Stage)
- 11:45 p.m. - midnight 3D Light Show
- Midnight - 12:10 a.m. Fireworks Show