Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Treasured Houston restaurant ranks No. 1 on Food & Wine list of best cafeterias. Not only is Cleburne the best cafeteria in America, according to the magazine, but local favorite Luby's also earns an honorable mention.
2. 7 big predictions for RodeoHouston's highly anticipated 2020 concert calendar. The annual release of the Rodeo's genre lineup prompts questions such as whether 2020 is the year Dolly Parton finally returns to the rotating stage.
3. Aaron Franklin and Tyson Cole to open Asian smokehouse in The Heights. It will take about a year for Hai Hospitality to convert a former sanctuary on 11th St. into a local outpost of Loro, its acclaimed Asian smokehouse.
4. Bustling Cajun restaurant fires up new Memorial City outpost. With three successful locations to its credit, The Rouxpour is betting big that Memorial-area diners will enjoy its classic Cajun and Creole dishes.
5. McDonald's makes a fowl play with the new Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Drive-thru gourmet Ken Hoffman assess the newest candidate in fast food's chicken sandwich competition.