This Week's Hot Headlines
Houston barbecue mania, cool Texas crafts and Pixar's latest success lead the week's top stories
Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Popular barbecue restaurant coming to gorgeous stone house in Montrose. Get the inside scoop on the hot new barbecue joint that's heading to Montrose Boulevard in spring 2016.
2. New West Elm store goes Local with Texas-made products and fair trade collections. To celebrate the opening of its new store in CityCentre, the hip home furnishings and accessories store is featuring goods crafted by Texas-based artisans.
3. Passionate pitmaster finds a new home for barbecue joint with Hill Country vibe. One successful pitmaster is bringing his barbecue expertise to the Heights area with a new restaurant.
4. Pixar goes down a gorgeous but frightening path with The Good Dinosaur. Find out more about the latest family-friendly adventure film about a boy and his dinosaur pal.
5. Houston's best neighborhoods to buy affordable homes revealed in new study. Get the details on a new study that gives the rundown on the Houston area's most (and least) affordable neighborhoods.