It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Longtime Tex-Mex restaurant exits Washington Avenue for a new location out west. Citing parking difficulties and an expensive lease renewal rate, Molina's Cantina has decided to close its location on Washington Avenue.
2. First Taste: Celebrated chef's new restaurant with 'elevated bayou cuisine' is a winner. Bryan Caswell and his team are off to a strong start at Oxbow 7, his restaurant in downtown's newly opened Le Meridien hotel.
3. Inside the Wortham Theater Center: Harvey leaves a soggy mess as cleanup continues. There is no time frame on when the theater will reopen, but it won't be soon.
4. Hot Heights bar, restaurant closings, and BBQ pop-up are popular podcast topics. Terry Williams and Alex Negranza discussed the opening and evolution of Better Luck Tomorrow on a recent episode of "What's Eric Eating," CultureMap's weekly food podcast.
5. Welcome to the jungle: Partygoers have a wild time at glow-in-the-dark gala for literacy. A sold-out crowd of 250 young professionals raised over $80,000 for the Barbara Bush Houston Literacy Foundation.