this week's hot headlines
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Posh and pretty-in-pink restaurant from notable names opens in River Oaks. An eye-catching interior and a menu by chef Bryan Caswell have people talking about the new establishment.
2. Cherished Montrose Italian restaurant gets major makeover thanks to new owners. The longtime regulars have invested in an expanded wine list, new chairs, and other enhancements.
3. Buzzworthy chocolate shop and bar sweetens up East End with booze-filled bites. The shop will also feature a speakeasy-style bar with chocolate and cocktail pairings.
4. Favorite Houston chocolate shop sweetens season with new Kroger partnership. Find truffles, caramels, chocolate-covered Rice Krispie treats, and more at 29 Houston-area Kroger stores.
5. Meet Houston's 12 rising star chefs stirring up our dynamic restaurant scene. This talented group is shaping Houston's culinary future.