Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. What Houston will look like in 2020: Bigger, more Hispanic and surprising new epicenter. If you've ever wondered what the Bayou City will be like in 2020, a new set of statistics is here to shed some light.
2. Where to Eat Right Now: 10 new restaurants for September — including summer's best newcomer. Whether you're looking for upscale Southern cuisine, a hot new gastropub or tasty Mexican fare, CultureMap food editor Eric Sandler's round up of this month's best new restaurants is sure to get your mouth watering.
3. Taylor Swift and special guest shake up sold-out Minute Maid Park with grown-up concert. Find out what you missed at the musical superstar's rocking performance in front of a sold-out crowd of 45,000 on Wednesday night.
4. Fresh Faces of Fashion: They're young, they're beautiful and they know how to dress to impress. Get the inside scoop on the exclusive event at Tootsies that showcased the city's youthful fashion elite.
5. Favorite Texas spa resort is named one of America's best hideaways. According to the readers of luxury travel site Andrew Harper, one of America's top hideaways is located just a few hours away.