It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Prominent Houston restaurant family suddenly closes casual steakhouse. After two years in business, Pappas Meat Co. closed on Labor Day.
2. Amazon introduces no-cost delivery from 100 Houston restaurants. Delivery from places like Hay Merchant, Carrabba's, and Dak & Bop is just a click away thanks to the service, which is included in the cost of an Amazon Prime membership.
3. New locally-owned coffee shop brings inner loop style to Bellaire Triangle. Dandelion Cafe serves locally-roasted Greenway Coffee, pastries from Weights + Measures, and homemade sandwiches and salads.
4. Meet the winners in the first-ever Top Texans Under 30. Our panel of expert judges picked the state's budding power players.
5. All-natural grilled cheese restaurant chain plans 20 Houston-area locations. The city's first location of The Melt will open at Baybrook Mall in November.
6. Shelby's Guide to the Fall Social Season: Deciphering H-Town's amazing array of charity parties. The upcoming charity season offers something for everyone whether your idea of money well-spent runs to medicine, the arts, education, saving animals, etc.