It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Huge lines greet wildly popular Austin burger chain's arrival, with a second H-Town location on the way. Hopdoddy's in town and Houstonians seem to really like it.
2. BBQ, bikinis and X-Boarding: 10 cool things to look for at the new Typhoon Texas waterpark. The new attraction in Katy has a lot to be excited about.
3. Heights neighborhood restaurant is up for lease — for real this time. Looks like Zelko Bistro is really leaving the Heights.
4. Instant delivery service will PICKUP and move just about anything; veterans, firefighters do the work. The new service has come to Houston.
5. NFL star's $2.35 million suburban Houston home quickly finds a buyer. While the upper end of the Houston housing market is sluggish due to low oil prices, some mansions are selling quickly.