RodeoHouston announces on-sale date for highly anticipated 2020 lineup
Last week, RodeoHouston announced the list of performers (Willie Nelson! Gwen Stefani! Becky G?) who'll be serving up live music at NRG Stadium this March. And, coming this Thursday, people will have the opportunity to get their seats nice and early.
Tickets to the 17 announced performances will go on sale at 10 am Thursday, January 16, through AXS Ticketing via rodeohouston.com. The Online Waiting Room opens at 9:30 am, and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 am. (Note: A place in the waiting room does not guarantee ticket availability.)
Let's break down the individual Rodeo tickets:
- March 3 – 22, 2020 (Non-Friday Performances). Rodeo ticket prices start at $20, plus a $4 per ticket convenience fee.
- Lower Levels: A few performances may have a limited number of tickets, including scattered singles (no two seats together), available from $30 to $125. (Because of the Rodeo’s successful Season Ticket program, which began in August, ticket availability in the lower levels is extremely limited.)
- Loge Level: $30
- Upper Level: $20
A six-ticket purchase limit is set for all performances through the first day of public sales, Thursday, January 16, 2020. Individual Rodeo tickets can be purchased online at rodeohouston.com, via the RodeoHouston or AXS mobile app, available for Android and Apple devices or (beginning Friday, January 17 at 10 am) in person at the NRG Park Box Office, with no service charge, and by phone at 855-239-7207. All tickets will be delivered electronically via Flash Mobile Delivery; please allow 48 hours for delivery.
As for the Friday performances:
- The three artists performing on the RodeoHouston stage Friday, March 6, 13, and 20 will be announced Tuesday, February 4.
- Tickets for the Friday performances will go on sale Thursday, February 6 at 10 am. (The Online Waiting room will open at 9:30 am, and customers in the Waiting Room will be randomly selected to enter the store to purchase tickets at 10 am).
And here is a refresher on the RodeoHouston performers:
This year's performers:
- Midland (March 3)
- Willie Nelson (March 4)
- Becky G (March 5)
- Maren Morris (March 7)
- Ramon Ayala (March 8)
- Chris Young (March 9)
- NCT 127 (March 10)
- Kane Brown (March 11)
- Cody Johnson (March 12)
- Jon Pardi (March 14)
- Dierks Bentley (March 15)
- Keith Urban (March 16)
- Gwen Stefani (March 17)
- Khalid (March 18)
- Chris Stapleton (March 19)
- Luke Bryan (March 21 and 22)