this week's hot headlines
Dominique Sachse's heartfelt farewell to Houston fans leads week's top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Exclusive: Dominique Sachse sends heartfelt message to Houston fans upon news of her major move. “Houston will forever hold a special place in my heart,” the former TV anchor said.
2. Houston Texans owner Janice McNair faces guardianship challenge from son. Cal McNair is joining his mother in opposing the petition.
3. Peking duck and dumpling restaurant spices up Rice Village with newest locale. The new location will offer more luxurious dishes, including lobster tails three ways and a caviar upgrade for the Peking duck.
4. Acclaimed West African restaurant set to open first brick and mortar location in Montrose. Founder Ope Amosu spoke exclusively to CultureMap about his plans.
5. James Harden's Midtown restaurant rebounds after closing with new look, menu, and more. The changes are designed to allow the restaurant to expand to other cities.