Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. 10 best new restaurant patios for enjoying fall in Houston. With cooler temps finally arriving, now's the time to enjoy some of the city's newest outdoor spaces.
2. University of Texas football coach's former Bellaire home back on the market for $2 million. "Coog, Longhorn, or Aggie — anyone would be lucky to live in this amazing home.”
3. Downtown Houston's next food hall serves up highly anticipated opening date. Packed with 10 vendors and two bars, Finn Hall will make its debut December 3.
4. Stylish all-day cafe now open in luxurious downtown apartment tower. Whether for a kolache at breakfast, a pizza at lunch, or wine in the evening, Coterie has a lot to offer.
5. Houston, prepare for a major West Loop closure this weekend. The freeway's southbound lanes are closed this weekend while crews install steel beams for a dedicated bus lane.