This Week's Hot Headlines
It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. The 44 most exciting Houston-area restaurants opening before Super Bowl LI. Houston diners will be very busy trying all the new restaurants that are coming to town.
2. Acclaimed Dallas-based pizza restaurant opens second Houston location, with supersized patio. It took a while to build, but Houston's second Cane Rosso has opened for lunch and dinner.
3. Here are the top 10 things to do in Houston this weekend. Let our new events column guide your weekend plans.
4. Anthony Bourdain calls Houston "wonderland of the strange and diverse" in Parts Unknown preview. Watch the episode on CNN this Sunday at 8 pm.
5. Where to drink (and eat) well: 12 can't-miss bargain happy hours from new restaurants and old faves. One of last week's most popular stories goes back-to-back, because who doesn't love a good happy hour?