This Week's Hot Headlines
Rocking Rolling Stones concert and Michelin-starred dim sum lead this week's top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Michelin-starred Hong Kong dim sum restaurant steams into Houston area for first Texas location . Not only does Tim Ho Wan serve critically-acclaimed food, but almost all of its dishes cost less than $6.
2. The Rolling Stones rock Houston with unforgettable, satisfaction-filled show . The 19-song performance was one helluva show and one that the Bayou City won't soon forget.
3. Troubled fast-casual restaurant chain suddenly shutters all Houston locations . Popular California chain Daphne’s Mediterranean has closed all of its Texas locations, including two in Houston.
4. Houston Restaurant Weeks 2019 serves up 10 more can't-miss newcomers . Killen's TMX, Reef, and Warehouse 72 are just three of the first-time participants in the annual charity dining event.
5. Popular Viet-Cajun crawfish restaurant will butter up The Heights in 2020 . Asiatown favorite Crawfish Cafe will open a second location across from the Kroger on N. Shepherd Dr.