Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Michelin-starred Hong Kong dim sum restaurant steams into Houston area for first Texas location. Not only does Tim Ho Wan serve critically-acclaimed food, but almost all of its dishes cost less than $6.
2. The Rolling Stones rock Houston with unforgettable, satisfaction-filled show. The 19-song performance was one helluva show and one that the Bayou City won't soon forget.
3. Troubled fast-casual restaurant chain suddenly shutters all Houston locations. Popular California chain Daphne’s Mediterranean has closed all of its Texas locations, including two in Houston.
4. Houston Restaurant Weeks 2019 serves up 10 more can't-miss newcomers. Killen's TMX, Reef, and Warehouse 72 are just three of the first-time participants in the annual charity dining event.
5. Popular Viet-Cajun crawfish restaurant will butter up The Heights in 2020. Asiatown favorite Crawfish Cafe will open a second location across from the Kroger on N. Shepherd Dr.