Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Historic estate on tree-lined North Boulevard offered at $6.5 million. Designed by a legendary architect, Broadacres is a 1926 Cotswold country gem so pristine it seems entirely from another age.
2. New European-style hotel checks into historic downtown Houston locale. Downtown’s hotel scene is getting a new player with the AC Hotel by Marriott Houston Downtown.
3. Hip new entertainment destination bowls over Upper Kirby with bocce and booze. Sprawling across 33,000 square feet in Upper Kirby, Pinstripes, a dining-and-entertainment destination, is set to open this fall.
4. Houston's first rooftop cinema reveals prideful new summer lineup and fun themed nights. The city’s hottest outdoor theater has unveiled its first summer season, which showcases diversity in film.
5. Here are the top 9 things to do in Houston this weekend. Cinco de Mayo and Derby Day events headline an action-packed weekend.