This Week's Hot Headlines
Houston suburb is America's best place to live, plus more top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Idyllic Houston suburb declared No. 1 city to live in the U.S. After ranking second last year, The Woodlands takes the top spot in 2021.
2. 2 Houston suburbs named best places to raise a family in Texas for 2021. The Woodlands and Cinco Ranch both rank in the top five on Niche's list.
3. Downtown Houston's newest park blooms with new name and artful escapes. Visitors can expect an event lawn, dogs runs for large and small breeds, seating areas, and vivid public art.
4. Downtown Houston bar first to dip into city's new patio program. Little Dipper may be the first bar to embrace the program, but more establishments will follow in the coming weeks.
5. El Paso-inspired Tex-Mex restaurant now serving comfort in The Heights. The 915 gives chef Vanessa Lomeli an opportunity to cook at a restaurant she owns.