Head of the Class
BB's Tex-Orleans scores an A+ with back-to-school time-saving specials
Now that the kids are back in school, who wouldn't welcome a little help at dinner time? BB's Tex-Orleans is there for you any night of the week with its "to-geaux" Family Pack, which feeds four to five people and takes a major chore off your plate.
The Family Pack includes:
- 16 fried chicken tenders
- a quart of mac & cheese
- a quart of the green bean medley
- six pieces of garlic bread
- an assortment of dipping sauces
- choice of one large salad: house, house Caesar, or Mad Hatter (no protein)
And the best part is that you get all this for only $39.99.
If your brood is more in the mood for a boil, the Shrimp and Crab Boil Experiences are currently discounted to $59.99, for both dine-in and to-go. That's a savings of more than $40!
The Shrimp and Crab Boil Experience includes:
- one pound of boiled shrimp
- two clusters of Dungeness crab
- two clusters of snow crab
- two corn
- four potatoes
- a pineapple sausage link
- a garlic sausage link
- green beans
- Brussels sprouts
- two eggs
- butter and dipping sauce
Both the Family Pack and special pricing on the Shrimp and Crab Boil Experiences are available through September 30 at all BB's Tex-Orleans locations.
When you've made it through the week and want to celebrate the weekend, head to the BB's Tex-Orleans Montrose location for an amazing round of brunch specials.
On Sundays you can score:
- Frozen peach bellinis for $6
- Mimosas for $3
- Juice carafe (your choice of OJ, cranberry, pineapple) with a bottle of sparkling wine for $25
- Sparkling wine (brut, rosé, and Moscato) for $20 a bottle
- Traditional margaritas for $5 and flavored for $5.50
Dig into these brunch deals for a limited time beginning September 3, on Sundays only from 10:30 am-3 pm, only at the Montrose location.
BB's Tex-Orleans is a Cajun eatery with a unique Texas twist. It has 12 Houston-area locations — find your nearest restaurant here.