links we like
Mariah Carey invites everyone into her bubble bath and goats that sound like people
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Two minutes of nothing but goats yelling like humans. You can pretend that you're too sophisticated to watch this, but is your pride really worth missing the latest viral video on the Internet?
2. Mariah Carey invites the whole Internet into her bubble bath. In her defense, it was Valentine's Day. Superstars get lonely too.
3. Harrison Ford set to reprise role as Han Solo in new Star Wars film. Or so says Latino Review, the definitive source for Harrison Ford/Star Wars gossip. Sarcasm not intended.
4. HBO's Girls releases sneak peek at episode six reveals Little Women angle. If you're the kind of person who isn't entranced by Lena Dunham's weird wit, then skip ahead to the next link. For those of us who like to laugh awkwardly, click it up.
5. Why did so many Russian drivers get so many great meteor photos? Okay, so this probably isn't the biggest question in the aftermath of a giant meteor colliding with Earth and injuring hundreds, but it's still a damn good one.