Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Popular Houston Creole spot stirs up new home — and name — in historic Montrose space. In addition to moving from the Museum District to Montrose, Danton's will be known as Eugene's when it reopens in early 2019.
2. Only one big city in America is more affordable than Houston, says new report. Houston shines when it comes to the mashup of population growth and housing affordability, a study finds.
3. Beloved Midtown breakfast institution reopens with fresh new space and shorter waits. Harry's has returned with a new look, but its classic comfort food remains as good as ever.
4. Wildly popular brunch spot coming to The Woodlands in 2019. Snooze will brings its Benedict duos and pancake trios to The Woodlands in 2019.
5. Former Beaver's location reemerges as new showcase for up-and-coming Houston chefs. Vinegar Houston will invite up-and-coming chefs to occupy its kitchen for three month residencies