Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Surprise school surpasses Rice as best university in Texas. College Consensus ranks San Antonio's Trinity University ahead of Rice in its annual roundup of the best universities in the state.
2. The Woodlands' best restaurant announces bold plan to rebrand around rising star chef. Hubbell & Hudson Bistro will soon rebrand as Tris, with new decor and dishes created by chef Austin Simmons.
3. Houston's most-Instagrammable new patio bar now open in Montrose. With its colorful interior and neon signs, Present Company offers a snapshot-worthy scene everywhere you look.
4. Where to eat in Houston right now: 8 sizzling new restaurants to heat up July. International Smoke, Calle Onze, and Tobiuo Sushi lead this month's list of must-try new restaurants.
5. Houston tightly grips title of the most-stressed city in Texas. We're a busy city, so it's not surprise that WalletHub ranked Houston as the nation's 21st most-stressed city.