Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. This ritzy Houston neighborhood declared No. 2 most expensive in Texas. Afton Oaks, in the ritzy River Oaks area, has been named the second most expensive neighborhood in the state.
2. Massive mixed-use development along Buffalo Bayou reveals plans for pivotal next phase. Retail leasing has opened for the second phase of Regent Square, a new, mixed-use sprawling complex.
3. Houston steakhouse owner brings bustling burger joint to 'perfect' Montrose space. Restaurateur Ben Berg will bring B.B. Lemon, his New York-inspired burger and seafood joint, to the former Pax Americana space.
4. Here are the top 8 things to do in Houston this weekend. Houstonians can enjoy plenty of entertainment options for Memorial Day weekend.
5. Popular Houston beer house taps hot chef for anticipated Sawyer Yards brewery. Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company has tapped Arash Kharat, one of Houston’s hottest rising star chefs, to lead its new restaurant.