The Quick Fix
Add pizzazz and pop with accent pillows
Oct 30, 2010 | 5:00 pm
this week's hot headlines
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Dallas Tex-Mex staple makes big Houston return near River Oaks District. The third time may be the charm for Mi Cocina.
2. Bruce Springsteen rocks Toyota Center like a boss in epic, nonstop, 3-hour show for the ages. The 28-song set covered pretty much the entirety of his career.
3. Houston Restaurant Weeks’ casual offshoot kicks off with diverse new dining options. This list covers some of the newer restaurants participating in Eat Drink HTX.
4. Good taste: What your favorite Girl Scout cookie flavor says about where you shop in Houston. We break down the hard-hitting question of what the top five favorite Girl Scout cookies say about your style personality.
5. 14 Houston power couples spill secrets and spread all the love on Valentine's Day. These Houstonians are totally #couplegoals.