This Week's Hot Headlines
Luxe Galveston villas, hot restaurants and media star's engagement party lead this week's top stories
Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Billionaire Tilman Fertitta brings high roller luxury to Galveston with private Villas at the San Luis Resort. Take a look at the new opulent villas — each complete with a private hot tub and a poolside cabana — at Galveston's premier resort.
2. Where to Eat in Houston Right Now: 10+ incredible new restaurants for August. With so many amazing restaurants opening recently, find out exactly where you should go with our rundown of the latest and greatest places to check out this month.
3. Chita Johnson and fiance toasted by Houston media stars at engagement party. The popular KHOU meteorologist and local celebrity and her land man fiance Lane Craft celebrated their engagement with a fun bash.
4. River Oaks Boulevard mansion with colorful history for sale again, $17.9 million price tag. Check out a lavish property in one of the city's most exclusive neighborhoods, now on the market for an astounding price.
5. Who is Houston's best plastic surgeon? That depends on who you ask, so we've asked around. Get the inside scoop on the best plastic surgeons the city has to offer, direct from the social set's heavy-hitters.