Links We Love
Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. This vine of a tiny piglet prancing through grass will be the best 6 seconds of your day. That's a bold claim — and on a holiday weekend, no less. But this cheerful teacup pig lives up to the hype.
2. Watch an incredible time lapse video of Baylor's news stadium construction. Did we mention that football season is here? Because it is, and we are pumped. Baylor is sporting the newest addition to the college stadium scene, and it's a beaut. I may be a tad bit biased.
3. Rob Ford sings and dances to reggae music during city meeting. Everyone's favorite crack-smoking mayor is making headlines again, this time for dancing to reggae music in the council chambers. To be fair, most of the city council members were also getting down. Toronto government is a strange world.
4. All the pre-Jesse Pinkman times you may have seen Aaron Paul and not realized it. After playing the lovable meth head on Breaking Bad, Aaron Paul is a bona fide celebrity. But it wasn't always like that. Uproxx dug up Paul's lesser known roles from earlier in his career, including a very memorable Price Is Right appearance.
5. Nickel Creek rocks NPR's Tiny Desk Concert. Acoustic jam band Nickel Creek looks right at home crowded around one mic in NPR's studio. The concert promotes the band's 25-year reunion tour.