this week's hot headlines
Lovely ladies luncheon for red-hot Houston men's event leads week's top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Lovely ladies lunch in chic tease party for Houston's hottest men's fashion show . While a tad bittersweet with the news of the final Una Notte, the day proved to be a fun tease of the red-hot event.
2. Guy Fieri-approved Montrose barbecue joint fires up hot new Memorial location . Located just west of Memorial City Mall, the restaurant will serve its Central Texas-style barbecue and Mexican-influenced sides and tacos.
3. Chris Shepherd's star-studded Southern Smoke festival scorches with record $1.6M raised in big return . The event raised more than $1 million more than the 2019 edition.
4. Luxurious new mid-rise makes waves in Galveston as first upscale beachfront condo in 15 years . When it opens in 2025, the property will offer 63 residences on 10 stories.
5. Posh Italian restaurant and electric car brand headline new additions to Uptown Park . The Dallas-based hospitality group behind Toulouse will open its second Houston restaurant.