this week's hot headlines
Bun B's big Trill Burgers restaurant reveal leads top stories of the week
Editor's note:It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Houston's rap legend Bun B claims Montrose mainstay for first Trill Burgers restaurant. The smash hit smash burger concept will have a permanent home in 2023.
2. Beloved Austin pizzeria finally sets Houston opening date. After two years of planning, Home Slice pizza has arrived in Midtown.
3. 3 big Houston restaurant openings serious diners need to know right now. A Houston dim sum institution returns, plus news on two other restaurants diners may want to visit.
4. Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio returns heart to the classic tale. It's the superior version of the story to come out in 2022.
5. RodeoHouston reveals highly anticipated 2023 performer genres and concert ticket sale date. Tickets for all shows can be purchased on Thursday, January 12, 2023.