This Week's Hot Headlines
It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Red hot Heights: Owners of popular Northside bar plan new Mexican-inspired concept. The owners of Edison & Patton have ambitious plans to open a new bar on 11th Street.
2. Tour shows the dark side of Houston as major center for human sex trafficking. Ken Hoffman saw a different side of Houston on Elijah Rising's Awareness Van Tour.
3. Award-winning Austin chef's new Montrose eatery arrives quietly, but delivers bold flavors. A talented crew has made newly-opened Aqui this year's latest must-visit new restaurant.
4. Bosscat Kitchen owners go nostalgic with new concept in the Heights. Coming to the space that previously housed Glass Wall, BCK: Kitchen & Cocktail Adventures will serve a nostalgic menu inspired by its owners' childhoods.
5. Beef lovers alert: Skip the 6-ounce filet and try these steaks during Houston Restaurant Weeks. Look to this guide for suggestions on where to find HRW steaks with more flavor and bigger portions than the standard 6-ounce filet.