This Week's Hot Headlines
Massive Inner Loop food hall and cocktail bar reopening lead top stories
Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Giant new food hall, market, and beer garden on track for the Inner Loop. The partners behind Conservatory and the Bravery Chef Hall have an ambitious plan to open a food hall, market, and beer garden near the Heights.
2. Shuttered Heights cocktail bar shakes up new life with downtown location. One Armed Scissor will reopen at a new location next to Public Services.
3. New report reveals how much money you need to be wealthy in Houston. According to a study by Schwab’s Modern Wealth Index, Houstonians think a net worth of $2.5 million makes a person wealthy.
4. Popular restaurant group reveals new concept catering to downtown office crowd. The owners of Adair Kitchen will open a new restaurant at Wells Fargo Plaza in 2019.
5. Southern-inspired Heights restaurant opens new private dining lounge. By converting an old gas station into a lounge, Field & Tides now has a private dining space that sets it apart from other restaurants in the Heights.