Theatre Southwest presents The Festival of Originals
Theatre Southwest's Festival of Originals consists of five 20-minute original plays by five different playwrights, with five different directors and five different casts. It is an eclectic grouping of plays submitted from all over the U.S. Theatre Southwest has put special guidelines in place to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Don't Call Me Cupid - written by Jonathan Cook, North Augusta, South Carolina
- All of Usses - written by Tristan Young Mercado, Pflugerville, Texas
- The Stand-Off - written by Christian Jacob Ramon, Austin, Texas
- Zeitgeist - written by Dan Borengasser, Springdale, Arkansas
- A Safe Life - written by Lindsey Brown, Auckland, New Zealand