Sugar Land Wine and Food Affair
The Sugar Land Wine & Food Affair is where top chefs share secrets, sommeliers get uncorked and all manner of foodies - from bonafide gourmands to everyday eaters - come to indulge in fantastic fare, sensational spirits, and some of the finest wines around.
The festival consists of five days of notable events:
- April 4: One if by Land, Two if by Sea - Sugar Land Heritage Museum
- April 5: Bar Fight: Street Food Bites and Bartenders Challenge - Formerly Bacon Bros. Public House
- April 6: The Grand Tasting - Marriott Town Square
- April 7: Sip & Stroll - Brazos River Park
- April 8: Bistro Brunch - Brazos River Park